Walk in the footsteps of Gaudi and Picasso, taste fine wines and tapas, and witness the white-washed villages that bring Spain to life. This comprehensive Premium journey from Madrid to Barcelona is a delight for the senses – see flamenco in Seville, taste paella in Valencia, feel the history of the Alhambra in Granada and discover the hidden corners of Cordoba. Let Spain’s eclectic architecture, revered cuisine and vibrant soul enchant you.
- Complimentary Airport Arrival Transfer
- Madrid – (Tapas) Welcome Dinner
- Toledo – Marzipan Tasting
- Toledo – Day Trip
- Seville – Evening Flamenco Show
- Seville – Alcazar Visit
- Seville – Walking Tour with Local Guide
- Cordoba – Walking Tour of the Mezquita & Cordoba City with Local Guide
- Andalucia – Olive Oil Mill Visit & Tasting
- Granada – Alhambra Alcazaba and Generalife Gardens Tour
- Lake Albufera – Boat Tour & Barraca Visit
- Valencia – Paella Lunch
- Barcelona – Walking Tour with Local Guide
- Dinner in Restaurant – Barcelona
- Taste the best of Spanish cuisine during Exclusive Experiences – taste paella in Valencia, sample olive oil at a family-run farm in Andalucia and try delicious marzipan in Toledo.
- See the enchanting Alhambra Palace in Granada by day and by night with an expert guide, a Premium Exclusive Experience. Avoid the crowds as you receive special insight into the complex’s fascinating history.
- Cruise the tranquil Albufera Lake by boat during an Exclusive Experience and learn how fishermen and rice growers ply their trade here. Visit the island of El Palmar and discover its typical ‘barraca’ houses.
- Spend two nights in a converted 18th-century mansion for your Feature Stay in Seville. From antique furnishings to first-class service and an unbeatable location, this family-run hotel is sure to delight.
Looking for more information?
We're here to help!
Click on the buttons below to request a quote on this deal or contact us directly with further questions or comments.
Request A Quote Send To A Friend Have A Question? Contact Us